Careers: K-12 Academic Consultant / Inside Sales
Enlightium Academy is expanding its academic consulting team in the downtown Spokane office! Academic Consultants receive inbound calls and makes follow up calls to families throughout the enrollment process by utilizing interpersonal and product knowledge skills with students and their parents or other responsible adults. An Academic Consultant serves as a family's main point of contact from the initial lead form submission phase until the student is approved in Enlightium Academy's online private school. Consultants are responsible for achieving enrollment targets on a monthly basis. Candidates should have experience in Sales and/or Customer Service environment.
ENROLLMENT CONSULTANT DUTIES:
- Provide information about Enlightium Academy, support programs and courses to prospective parents, students and school officials; convert prospective customers into new student enrollments where appropriate within Salesforce CRM (Customer Relationship Management software);
- Advise student curriculum choices based on past credit history and adherence to graduation requirements;
- Log requests for additional information from prospective customers; fulfill and document service requests for current students in the student database;
- Work closely with Student Admissions and Instructional teams to support student needs.
- Adaptability/Flexibility: Adapt to change, is open to new ideas, take on new responsibilities, handle pressure, and adjust plans to meet changing needs.
- Integrity/Ethics: Deal with others in a straightforward and honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintain confidentiality, support company values, and convey good news and bad.
- Teamwork: Meet all team deadlines and responsibilities, listen to others and values opinions, help team leader to meet goals, welcome newcomers and promote a team atmosphere.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in an inside sales office environment with strong phone selling skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solutions oriented with strong follow-up
- Outstanding communication, multitasking and analytical skills
- Strong record of achievement in terms of performance to goals/key success metrics
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork and negotiation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive base salary
- Commissions based on hitting enrollment targets
- Opportunity available for part time or full time professionals