The Enlightium Academy online program is available for students in grades 3 through 12. A print-based curriculum is available for Preschool to 2nd grade. All Enlightium Academy graduates receive an accredited diploma. Please select the program appropriate for you based on your needs by clicking on the blue button and paying the enrollment fee. Once the fee is paid, you will be taken to the online enrollment application. We have a 100% money back guarantee on tuition just in case you are not sure about our program. If you decide the online program is not for you within the first 14 days, we will refund any tuition you paid. If withdrawn after being enrolled for more than 14 days after classes are assigned, a 30% withdrawal of the remaining tuition will be due. The enrollment fee is refundable if the withdrawal form on the website is filled out within 72 hours.
7 Steps to Enroll at Enlightium Academy
- Step 1: Pay the $150 Enrollment Fee per student and select a payment plan (the Enrollment Fee is non-refundable after 72 hours).
- Step 2: Fill out the 10-20 minute online enrollment agreement (you will need to use a laptop or desktop computer).
- Step 3: Fill out the Records Release Form and send it to Enlightium Academy's Admissions Department using one of the methods below:
- Request to sign the form electronically by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "RRF eSign"
- Print, sign and text a large, clear picture of the Records Release Form to email@example.com
- Print, sign and email the Records Release Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print, sign and fax the Records Release Form to 888-317-6571
- Step 4: If possible, please provide the student's previous grades or transcripts. It typically takes 3-5 business days for the previous school to send records, though it may take several weeks. Please send the records to the email address or fax number in Step 3 to expedite the process.
- Step 5: Complete the Placement Tests (you will receive the curriculum login credentials via email within 1 business day of completing the enrollment agreement)
- Step 6: While classes are being prepared, get ready for the school year:
- Talk to your school about their withdrawal policies to ensure that EA receives all records in a timely manner
- Notify your state of your intent to homeschool. EA is more than happy to fulfill any special requirements your state may have
- Review the material your students will be covering and purchase any required materials
- Read the Family Handbook and call us if you have any questions
- Step 7: An Enlightium Academic Advisor will contact you via email or phone to discuss class schedules. Classes will be assigned within 3-5 business days of EA receiving academic records and the student completing Placement Tests.
Discounts for Full-Time Students in PreK-12th Grade
- Prepayment Discount: 10% off Tuition
- Monthly Payments: 5 Payments from January to May 2018
- Family Discounts: 10% off tuition for two students & 20% off if 3 or more students
- Single Parent Discount: 10% off tuition
- Active Military/Veteran Discount: 10% off tuition
- Active Ministry/Missionary Discount: 10% off tuition
- Buddy Discount: 20% off tuition for both students if enrolled within a 24 hour period and are located within 30 miles of each other
- Discounts cannot be combined
- Discounts apply only to full-time students
Tuition Program Options
The genesis of the Diamond package was when we deconstructed the best parts of a physical private school and combined it with the homeschooling model to create the perfect hybrid product. Attending a physical private school is one of the best investments a parent can make for optimizing their students academic success. But what happens when your student has unique needs and isn't achieving their full potential in a classroom setting? The future of K-12 education is personalized one-on-one learning where the curriculum, teachers, counselors, communication platform, time, and setting are all aligned with the students' strengths and interests.
Just like Amazon revolutionized the shopping experience with their personalized approach, our Diamond package is designed to do the same with personalizing the educational experience. The optimal learning path is when your student is able to interact with their teachers and counselors in near-real time over multiple digital channels like video chat, screen share, phone, email and messaging. The standard, honors, Advanced Placement or dual enrollment courses will be customized based on the students' transcripts and post-secondary goals. It will be delivered online and can be completed at any time throughout the day. You get unlimited sessions with teachers and counselors to discuss, strategize and address your students unique needs.
Our team will proactively monitor your students' progress and make adjustments if needed to the personalized plan to ensure we are on track in achieving their goals. Counselors will also work one-on-one with students in grades 6 through 12 within the Naviance college and career readiness platform to help optimize their chances of getting into the top college or university of their choice. Take control of your schedule and start our all-inclusive program at any time knowing that your precious child is taken care of.
The Gold package is designed for students who enjoy interacting with their teachers and counselors over the phone, screenshare and messaging. It's ideal for students who need extra help in math, have learning challenges, and are able to take the initiative in reaching out to their teachers. Visual learners love having the ability to call their teacher and do a live screenshare session where they can work together on solving complex math problems.
This package is optimized for students with post-secondary goals of attending a public or private university. Students in grades 6 through 12 have access to the Naviance college and career readiness platform to explore their options and are able to initiate a conversation with their counselors about some of the questions they may have. At half the investment of the Diamond package, this offering is the perfect fit for families with a tighter budget for personalized online private education and post-secondary goals of attending a public or private university.
Some students enjoy communicating only via email and messaging. If that is your student, then the Silver Premium package is right for you. Teachers will respond to students within 1 hour and will provide detailed feedback on essays and projects. Students' that have unique talents enjoy our customized projects that are tailored to their interests. If one of the current projects just doesn't excite your student, they can email the teacher to switch it out for something more interesting. We have over 40 career electives available to prepare students who want to attend a trade school or get a job right after high school. AP courses are available for an additional fee if your student is looking to be better preparred for college. This program is also ideal for students who are looking to get ahead or complete 2 years within 1 year under the accelerated option for double the price.
The Silver package is perfect for parents who want to be more involved in the day-to-day activities of online homeschooling. Since teachers respond to students' emails and messages within 24 hours, parents are able to step in and help their students better understand complex math problems and other tough subjects. It's important for parents to be available as needed to ensure students' finish their school work on time. If it does get overwhelming, families can upgrade to the Silver Premium package. This plan has an à la carte model where parents can pick and choose AP courses, dual credit courses, private tutoring, private counseling and time extension for an extra fee.
The Bronze package is available for Grades 3-5 and is designed for a parent-led model where parents do the majority of the teaching while Enlightium does all the other admin related activities that is required for accreditation. Our teachers will grade all assignments and respond to messages within 72 hours but parents are expected to provide detailed feedback on projects and essays. This plan has an à la carte model where parents can add private tutoring and counseling via phone or screenshare as well as a time extension for an extra fee.