The Enlightium Academy online program is available for students in grades 3 through 12. A print-based curriculum is available for Preschool to 2nd grade. All Enlightium Academy graduates receive an accredited diploma. Please select the program appropriate for you based on your needs by clicking on the blue button and paying the enrollment fee. Once the fee is paid, you will be taken to the online enrollment application. We have a 100% money back guarantee on tuition just in case you are not sure about our program. If you decide the online program is not for you within the first 14 days, we will refund any tuition you paid. If withdrawn after being enrolled for more than 14 days after classes are assigned, a 30% withdrawal of the remaining tuition will be due. The enrollment fee is refundable if the withdrawal form on the website is filled out within 72 hours.
7 Steps to Enroll at Enlightium Academy
- Step 1: Pay the $150 Enrollment Fee per student and select a payment plan (the Enrollment Fee is non-refundable after 72 hours).
- Step 2: Fill out the 10-20 minute online enrollment agreement (you will need to use a laptop or desktop computer).
- Step 3: Fill out the Records Release Form and send it to Enlightium Academy's Admissions Department using one of the methods below:
- Request to sign the form electronically by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "RRF eSign"
- Print, sign and text a large, clear picture of the Records Release Form to email@example.com
- Print, sign and email the Records Release Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print, sign and fax the Records Release Form to 888-317-6571
- Step 4: If possible, please provide the student's previous grades or transcripts. It typically takes 3-5 business days for the previous school to send records, though it may take several weeks. Please send the records to the email address or fax number in Step 3 to expedite the process.
- Step 5: Complete the Placement Tests (you will receive the curriculum login credentials via email within 1 business day of completing the enrollment agreement)
- Step 6: While classes are being prepared, get ready for the school year:
- Talk to your school about their withdrawal policies to ensure that EA receives all records in a timely manner
- Notify your state of your intent to homeschool. EA is more than happy to fulfill any special requirements your state may have
- Review the material your students will be covering and purchase any required materials
- Read the Family Handbook and call us if you have any questions
- Step 7: An Enlightium Academic Advisor will contact you via email or phone to discuss class schedules. Classes will be assigned within 3-5 business days of EA receiving academic records and the student completing Placement Tests.
Discounts for Full-Time Students in PreK-12th Grade
- Prepayment Discount: 25% off Full Year Tuition (2017-18 School Year)
- Prepayment Discount: 15% off 1 Quarter Tuition (2016-17 School Year)
- Monthly Payments: 3 Payments from April to June 2017
- Family Discounts: 10% off tuition for two students & 20% off if 3 or more students
- Single Parent Discount: 10% off tuition
- Active Military/Veteran Discount: 10% off tuition
- Active Ministry/Missionary Discount: 10% off tuition
- Buddy Discount: 20% off tuition for both students if enrolled within a 24 hour period and are located within 30 miles of each other
- Discounts cannot be combined
- Discounts apply only to full-time students
Tuition Program Options
Bronze Program - is a Parent Led program designed for students whose parents want to take the initiative of educating their own child using our program and staying under the umbrella and guidance of Enlightium. The parent will be responsible only for providing academic support, but the grading and background work will still be taken care of by EA.
Silver Program - is a Teacher Led program that offers teacher support via our internal messaging system, part time enrollment, bi-weekly progress reports and much more. Also, take a look at the premium version of this program, which offers quicker response times. More details can be found under the "Enrollment" tab.
Gold Program - is a Teacher Led program that offers messaging and phone support with guaranteed teachers response within 1 hour during school hours. This program offers customizable curriculum and projects adjusted to each student based on their strengths and weaknesses.
* Teacher availability ranges from 8 am - 4 pm PST Monday - Friday. Please check with each of your student's teachers for his or her hours of availability.
* 50% of the enrollment fee per student is refundable within 3 business days if the enrollment process cannot be completed based on circumstances outside your control.
* The custom plan is for families that would like to either enroll part time, enroll for the summer program, complete two school years in one year, pay via checking, or would like to take advantage of such discounts as military, veteran, group, ministry, etc.
Total Tuition Cost: The tuition and monthly payments above are for illustration purposes only. Your total tuition will be determined after our administration team reviews your selected options, total amount of courses, applicable discounts and the students transcript. This process usually takes 1-3 business days.