Disclaimer: Enlightium Academy does not receive any compensation for promoting the following resources. These are tools that our staff and faculty believe could be useful for students on their educational journey.
eBooks and Audiobooks
Hoopla is a groundbreaking digital media service offered by your local public library that allows you to borrow movies, music, audiobooks, ebooks, comics and TV shows to enjoy on your computer, tablet, or phone – and even your TV! With no waiting, titles can be streamed immediately, or downloaded to phones or tablets for offline enjoyment later. They have hundreds of thousands of titles to choose from, with more being added daily. Hoopla is like having your public library at your fingertips. Anytime. Anywhere.
With Overdrive you can borrow eBooks, audiobooks, and more from your local public library - anywhere, anytime. All you need is a library card.
Students with Dyslexia
Read&Write can be used by ESL students and students with dyselxia. Read&Write lets everyone read, write and express themselves more confidently.
- Hear web pages and documents read aloud to improve reading comprehension, with choice of natural voices
- Understand unfamiliar words with text and picture dictionaries
- Develop writing skills with word prediction
- Support independent student research with valuable study skills tools
- Improves confidence and understanding levels for struggling readers
- Help students and employees with dyslexia and other literacy challenges
- Assist English Language Learners and individuals with English as a Second Language
- Supports independent learning and understanding