The Enlightium Online Distance Education program is available for any students in grades 3 through 12 located in the USA or abroad. Kindergarten through 2nd grade is available via the A Beka print based curriculum. All Enlightium Christian Academy graduates receive an accredited diploma. Please select the program appropriate for you based on your needs and click on the blue button with the tuition price, to pay for the enrollment fee. Once the fee is paid, you will be taken to the online enrollment application. We have a 100% money back guarantee just in case you are not sure about our program. If you decide the online program is not for you within the first 14 days, we will refund any tuition you paid. Anything after 14 days has a 30% withdrawal fee to cover the costs of processing the student withdrawal. The enrollment application fee is non-refundable after 72 hours.
7 Steps to Enroll at Enlightium Academy
- Step 1: Pay the $150 Enrollment Application Fee Per Student And Select the Payment Plan (application fee is non-refundable after 72 hours)
- Step 2: Fill Out the 10 Minutes Online Application
- Step 3: Fax Student(s) Current Grades or Unofficial Transcript to Enlightium Academy at 888-317-6571
- Step 4: Fax Records Release Form to Enlightium Academy at 888-317-6571 and Previous School of Attendence (download records release form)
- Step 5: Complete the Placement Tests (you will receive the curriculum login credentials via email within 3 days of completing the application)
- Step 6: An Enlightium Academic Advisor will call you within 3 days to Welcome You Into Our School
- Step 7: Begin Course Work
Tuition: How Much Does It Cost To Get Started?
Please review the tuition support options below and click on one of the blue price buttons to start the enrollment process. All the pricing below is calculated for 3 remaining quarters in the school year. If your transfering student needs to complete a full year, please select the "custom enrollment form" button.
- Pre-Payment Discount: 20% off Tuition for 5, 6 or 7 courses (November Promotion)
- Family Discounts: 5% off tuition for two students & 20% off if 3 or more students
- Active Military Discount: 10% off tuition
- Active Ministry/Missionary Discount: 10% off tuition
- Veteran Discount: 10% off tuition
- Group Discount: 10% off for 5-9 students and 20% off if 10 or more students enroll from the same group within 7 days
Diamond Tuition for Grades 7-12: $1,000/credit for Premium Video, Phone & Messaging Support
A dedicated full service Teacher-Led program that offers unlimited messaging, phone support, WebEx white board sessions, and face to face video interaction with the fastest response rate during school hours. Designed for students that require immediate support from their teachers with visual communication tools. Available only in North America. Comes with a 14 day 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Click on one of the blue buttons below to start the enrollment process.
Gold Tuition for Grades 3-12: $500/credit for Premium Phone & Messaging Support
A full service Teacher-Led program that offers unlimited messaging and phone support with the fastest response rate during school hours (within 1 hour). Designed for students that need priority support and guidance on assignments via phone or messaging. This online program offers customizable curriculum, AP courses, flexible schedule, early graduation track, and projects adjusted to each student based on their strengths and weaknesses. Only available in North America. Comes with a 14 day 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Click on one of the blue buttons below to start the enrollment process.
Silver Premium Tuition for Grades 3-12: $400/credit for Priority Messaging Support
A full service Teacher-Led program that offers unlimited priority academic support via our internal messaging system (within 1 hour), assignment grading, customized curriculum, flexible schedule, early graduation track for grades 9-12, and much more. This online homeschooling program was designed for students who are more independent and don't require phone support. Available only in North America. Comes with a 14 day 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Click on one of the blue buttons below to start the enrollment process.
Silver Tuition for Grades 3-12: $300/credit for Standard Messaging Support
A full service Teacher-Led program that offers unlimited academic support via our internal messaging system (within 24 hours), assignment grading, customized curriculum, flexible schedule, early graduation track for grades 9-12, and much more. This online homeschooling program was designed for students who are more independent and don't require phone support. Available in all countries. Comes with a 14 day 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Click on one of the blue buttons below to start the enrollment process.
Bronze Tuition for Grades 3-8: $200/credit
A Parent Led program designed for students whose parents want to take the initiative of educating their own child using our accredited online curriculum and staying under the umbrella and guidance of Enlightium Christian Academy. The parent will receive training and will be held accountable to the assigned personnel. Enlightium Academy will provide record keeping services, assignment grading and administrative support. Only available in the United States. Comes with a 14 day 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Click on one of the blue buttons below to start the enrollment process.
Entry Program for Preschool - 2nd Grade (USA only)
A Parent Led program designed for students whose parents want to take the initiative of educating their own child using our A Beka print based curriculum and staying under the umbrella and guidance of Enlightium Academy. The parent will receive training and will be held accountable to the assigned personnel. Enlightium Academy will provide record keeping services and administrative support. Price includes enrollment fee and curriculum. Only available in the USA.
Make learning your competitive advantage. Be ambitious and master it. Each premium elective credit covers 150 hours of material. Courses are online based and can be taken as electives with any tuition support level at $500/credit. Additional software may be required to complete learning tasks within Digital-Tutors (most software vendors provide free or highly discounted options for students).
Rosetta Stone - $500/Credit
Digital-Tutors - $500/Credit
Pluralsight - $500/Credit
25 Beginner to Intermediate and 8 Advanced Languages. Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English (American), English (British), Filipino, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Over 1,500 Creative Courses. Learn and master today's most popular creative software such as Maya, 3ds Max, ZBrush, NUKE, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Revit, Softimage, Mudbox, CINEMA4D, Unity, Unreal Engine, V-Ray and more! Subjects include animation, modeling, motion graphics, video editing, graphic design, game art, game design, game programming and more.Learn More >
Compare the 4 Different Support Level's for the Online Curriculum
Tuition Support Options
|5 Subjects (Bible, Math, History, Science, Language Arts)|
|2 Elective Credits Required for Grades 9-12||N/A|
|Over 40 Electives|
|25 Premium Language Electives (Rosetta Stone)|
|Premium Electives from DigitalTutors.com and PluralSight.com|
|Part Time Enrollment|
|Quarterly Progress Reports|
|Monthly Payment Plan|
|Parent-Led Program (For Academic Support)*|
|Teacher-Led Program (For Academic Support)|
|Teacher-Led Daily Assignment Grading|
|Teacher Support via Messaging and Email|
|Teacher Support via Phone|
|Teacher Support via WebEx White Board Sessions|
|Teacher Support via Face to Face Video Interaction|
|Extended Support Hours|
|Priority Support Within 60 Minutes During School Hours|
|Standard Support Within 24 hours|
|Record Keeping/Administrative Support|
|Accredited Transcript and High School Diploma|
|Multi-Student Discounts: 5% - 20%*
|Up-Front Payment Discount|
|$150 Enrollment Fee Per Student*|
|Cost per Credit (Included in annual tuition)||$200||$300||$500||$1,000|
|Annual Tuition for Grades 3-8 (5 credits)||$1,000 or $100/month*
||$1,500 or $150/month*
||$2,500 or $250/month*
||$5,000 or $500/month*
|Annual Tuition for Grades 7-12 (7 credits)||$1,400 or $140/month*
||$2,100 or $210/month*
||$3,500 or $350/month*
||$7,000 or $700/month*|
|1 Payment (20% off Tuition for 3 Quarters):
|7 Monthly Payments or 9 months for Gold/Diamond (3 Quarters):
|Custom Payment Plan*:|
* Discounts only apply to students enrolling for the remainder of the year.
* Teacher support is available during School Hours of 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM PST Monday - Friday
* Family Discounts: 5% off tuition for two students and 20% off tuition if three or more students
* The enrollment fee is non-refundable after 72 hours.
* The custom plan is for families that would like to either enroll part time, enroll for the summer program, complete two school years in one year, pay via checking, or would like to take advantage of such discounts as military, veteran, group, ministry, etc.
* The monthly advertised price is for students that enroll prior to August 15th, 2014 and have their tuition divided over 10 monthly payments. The monthly price does not include the early enrollment discount, the multi-student discount, or any other discounts. Transferring students that enroll mid year qualify for different pricing as well. Contact our office to get an accurate price for your tuition.
Total Tuition Cost: The tuition and monthly payments above are for illustration purposes only. Your total tuition will be determined after our administration team reviews your selected options, total amount of courses, applicable discounts and the students transcript. This process usually takes 1-3 business days. If you paid the tuition in full prior to enrollment, we'll provide a rebate on any qualified discounts or course modifications.
Withdrawal Policy: A 30% withdrawal fee will be applied on remaining prorated tuition if student is withdrawn after 14 days from when the course work was assigned.