Enlightium Academy: Enrollment for 2015-16 School Year
Ready To Start? Enroll Today and Save Up to 20% Off Tuition
- Starting at $500/month
- Grades 7-12
- Teacher Led
- Premium Support
- $1,000 / Credit
- Review Pricing
Silver Plus Tuition
- Starting at $200/month
- Grades 3-12
- Teacher Led
- Priority Email Support
- $400 / Credit
- Review Pricing
The Enlightium Online Distance Education program is available for any students in grades 3 through 12 located in the USA or abroad. Kindergarten through 2nd grade is available via the A Beka print based curriculum. All Enlightium Academy graduates receive an accredited diploma. Please select the program appropriate for you based on your needs and click on the blue button with the tuition price, to pay for the enrollment fee. Once the fee is paid, you will be taken to the online enrollment application. We have a 100% money back guarantee just in case you are not sure about our program. If you decide the online program is not for you within the first 14 days, we will refund any tuition you paid. Anything after 14 days has a 30% withdrawal fee to cover the costs of processing the student withdrawal. The enrollment application fee is non-refundable after 72 hours.
- Step 1: Pay the $150 Enrollment Application Fee per student and select a payment plan (the application fee is non-refundable after 72 hours)
- Step 2: Fill out the 10-20 minute online application
- Step 3: Fax student's current grades or unofficial transcript to Enlightium Academy at 888-317-6571
- Step 4: Fax the Records Release Form to the student's previous school of attendance. It typically takes 3-5 business days for the previous school to send records, though it may take several weeks. If possible, please provide the grades to expedite the process.
- Step 5: Complete the Placement Tests (you will receive the curriculum login credentials via email within 1 business day of completing the application)
- Step 6: An Enlightium Academic Advisor will contact you via email or phone once your student has been approved to welcome you to our school
- Step 7: Class schedules will be assigned within 3-5 business days of Enlightium receiving records
Our academic packages are customized to address every families' budget and support requirements. Since every student is unique, our placement tests will ensure the right curriculum is designed for your student. We have a very flexible program and qualified teachers that will keep your student accountable on achieving their academic goals. If you have additional questions, please contact us at 866-488-4818 or email@example.com.
Tuition: How Much Does It Cost To Get Started?
Please review the tuition support options below and click on one of the blue enrollment application buttons to start the application process. Your total tuition and applicable discounts will be calculated after you submit your application. The custom purchase link for prepayment or monthly payments will be emailed to you within 3 days for you to complete the final enrollment step. The $150 application fee per student is refundable within 72 hours if you change your mind after submitting the application.
Promotional Discounts for Full-Time Students in Grades 3-12:
- Monthly Payment Plan: 9 Equal Payments from October 2015 until June 2015
- Prepayment Discount: 20% off Tuition for Full-Time Students
- Family Discounts: 10% off tuition for two students & 20% off if 3 or more students
- Single Parent Discount: 10% off tuition
- Active Military Discount: 10% off tuition
- Active Ministry/Missionary Discount: 10% off tuition
- Veteran Discount: 10% off tuition
- Group Discount: 10% off for 5-9 students and 20% off if 10 or more students enroll from the same group within 7 days
- Maximum combined discount is 20% off tuition.
Detailed Review of Available Programs:Download the PDF of this table
* 50% of the enrollment fee per student is refundable within 3 business days if the enrollment process cannot be completed based on circumstances outside your control.
Preschool - 2nd Grade Curriculum
A Parent Led program designed for students whose parents want to take the initiative of educating their own child using our A Beka print based curriculum.Read More >
Online Summer School:
The Enlightium Academy summer school program is designed to serve those students who need more time to finish previously assigned course work and who want to get ahead for the following school year.
Students that do not finish their minimum unit requirement by June 15th will be billed a one-time fee of $200 for any amount of units to be transfered to the summer term.
Also, to help students whose special health conditions hindered their steady progress during the year, the $10 fee per unit will be waived if we receive a doctor's report explaining the child's condition and how it affects his/her daily learning.
Summer school runs for eight weeks from June 15th to August 15th.
Withdrawal Policy: A 30% withdrawal fee will be applied on remaining prorated tuition if student is withdrawn after 14 days from when the course work was assigned.
TAKING LESS THAN 5 CREDITS: If your student would like to take fewer classes than our 5 core-subjects-package, please select the Silver or Gold Program.
TRANSFER STUDENTS: If your student has finished and passed 1 quarter (two months of school) with another school, then he/she can finish the remaining 3 quarters with Enlightium at a reduced tuition rate. Same rules apply if your student completed 2 (four months of school) or 3 (six months of school) quarters with another school.
LATE FEES AND NSF ACTIVITY: Your account will be charged a $28 fee for late payments or for not having sufficient funds.
DELINQUENT ACCOUNTS: If your account is 30 days late, you need to bring account current or withdraw your child.
WITHDRAWAL OF A STUDENT: A 30% withdrawal fee will be applied on your total tuition if your child is withdrawn after 14 days from when the course work was assigned. For example, your withdrawal fee will be $450 if your total tuition was $1,500. Transcripts won't be released and any applicable refund submitted until the Enlightium Academy Withdrawal form is received at the district office.
SCHOOL RECORDS: School records will not be released until your account is current.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is Enlightium Academy accredited?
Enlightium Academy is a private school accredited by AdvancED. This accreditation ensures that our students receive reciprocity of credits, courses, and grade-level placements with schools and universities around the world. Our accredited status validates the equivalency of diplomas and certificates to other accredited schools and universities, and indicates that our curriculum and teachers are meeting state and U.S. standards. Our accredited status means that our transcripts are recognized by colleges and universities worldwide.
Enlightium Academy is accredited, licensed and approved by the following organizations:
- AdvancED: Northwest Accreditation Commission Division National Accreditation
- AOP's Ignitia curriculum is fully accredited by the commission on International and Trans-Regional Accreditation (CITA) and by the North Central Association (NCA).
- Homeschool.com Seal of Approval
How does the content of the Ignitia curriculum compare to LIFEPAC?
How much time does my student have to finish the school year?
Can I use a satellite Internet connection if I live in a remote area?
Are students only admitted during certain times of the year?
I do not know if distance learning is for me. May I talk to someone?
If my student is enrolled in the Academy, am I still in control of their schedule?
Are there specific times in the day when students need to login?
Are students required to use any textbooks?
How do you work with students that have special needs?
Our program allows students to study on their own time and at their own pace, which helps to accommodate many special situations. In addition, our certified teachers are trained to work with students from a variety of backgrounds and with varying educational needs. However, we recognize that each individual is unique and may need a customized educational program. The placement exam will help us determine how we will customize their curriculum to fill any gaps they may have.
If you have a particular situation you are concerned with, your best course of action is to speak with our Academic Advisors at 866-488-4818.
Does my student have to be connected to the Internet while doing schoolwork?
Will your program prepare my student for college?
Can my student use other curriculum?
Do you know my state's distance learning requirements?
Does Enlightium Academy offer achievement testing?
Measures of Academic Progress in grades 3-8
Enlightium Academy offers enrolled students the Measurement of Academic Progress (MAP) test through the Northwest Evaluation Association (NWEA). MAP is a nationally normed and accepted achievement test delivered to enrolled students through the home computer. During the first year of enrollment, achievement testing is done in April. Parents are notified about the test one month in advance by our office.
High School Measurement of Achievement: PSAT & SAT
Enlightium Academy high school students take PSAT in October for grades 10-11 and SAT for grades 11-12 in spring. It is parent's responsibility to help their student register for PSAT and SAT at least one month in advance at www.collegeboard.com.