Enrollment for 2017-18 School Year
Enlightium Academy (EA) is a premier accredited private online school for grades 3 through 12. Students in PreKindergarten through 2nd grade utilize a parent-led, book-based program. At Enlightium Academy, teachers and counselors partner with parents and students so that students can achieve their highest academic potential. With college preparatory courses, including Dual Enrollment (Concurrent Courses), Advanced Placement (AP) and Honor programs, EA graduates regularly receive admissions into selective colleges and universities. Please select the program appropriate for you based on your needs by clicking on the blue enrollment application button and paying the $150 enrollment fee per student. Once the fee is paid, you will be taken to the online enrollment application. We have a 100% money back guarantee on tuition just in case you are not sure about our program. We look forward to serving your family!
1 Remaining Quarter: $525
Prepaid: $472.50 (10% Off)
or 3 Payments: $175/month
1 Remaining Quarter: $700
Prepaid: $630 (10% Off)
or 3 Payments: $233.33/month
1 Remaining Quarter: $875
Prepaid: $743.75 (15% Off)
or 4 Payments: $218.75/month
1 Remaining Quarters: $1,750
Prepaid: $1,400 (20% Off)
or 4 Payments: $437.50/month
1 Remaining Quarters: $450
Prepaid: $405 (10% Off)
or 3 Payments: $150/month
1 Remaining Quarter: $600
Prepaid: $540 (10% Off)
or 3 Payments: $200/month
1 Remaining Quarter: $750
Prepaid: $637.50 (15% Off)
or 4 Payments: $187.50/month
1 Remaining Quarter: $1,500
Prepaid: $1,200 (20% Off)
or 4 Payments: $375/month
1 Remaining Quarters: $375
Prepaid: $337.50 (10% Off)
or 3 Payments: $125/month
1 Remaining Quarter: $500
Prepaid: $450 (10% Off)
or 3 Payments: $166.67/month
1 Remaining Quarter: $625
Prepaid: $531.25 (15% Off)
or 4 Payments: $156.25/month
1 Remaining Quarter: $1,250
Prepaid: $1,000 (20% Off)
or 4 Payments: $312.50/month
Enroll year-round. Start studying online and get convenient online academic support based on your need and budget. Students usually spend about 45 minutes to an hour per subject per day in order to finish their school work by the end of the school year. Our High School program comes with 5-7 subjects, Middle School has 5-6, and Elementary School has 5 subjects. Our promise: We promise to care for each family and cultivate the growth of all students academically and spiritually, from all staff and faculty. We promise to do our best to deliver a fair service, and to take action to remedy or compensate when the expectations we set are not met by our team. We promise to listen and to partner in education to benefit the student. We promise to be flexible and develop to the collective needs and desires of the Enlightium community.
The genesis of the Diamond package began when EA administration deconstructed the best aspects of a brick and mortar school and combined it with the benefits of the homeschooling model to create the perfect hybrid. Attending a physical private school is one of the best investments a parent can make for optimizing their student’s academic success. But what happens when your student has unique needs and isn't achieving his/her full potential in a classroom setting? Some students are not able to keep up with the classroom environment in a traditional brick and mortar school. Other students may be ahead in his/her studies, so they are disengaged from their academics. Having an online private school experience with teachers who are available to work one-on-one with your student in near real-time provides the best of both worlds.
The Gold package is designed for students who enjoy interacting with their teachers and counselors over the phone, screen-share and messaging. It is ideal for students who need extra help in math or have learning challenges, and are able to take the initiative in reaching out to their teachers. Visual learners love having the ability do a live screen-share session while on the phone with their teacher and work together on solving complex math problems.
Some students prefer to communicate only through email and messaging. If that is your student’s personality, then the Silver Premium package is right for you. Teachers will respond to students within one hour during school hours and will provide detailed feedback on essays and projects. Students that have unique talents enjoy our customized projects that are tailored to their interests. We have over 40 career electives available to prepare students who want to attend a trade school or get a job right after high school. Advanced Placement (AP) and Dual Enrollment (concurrent) courses are available for an additional fee if your student is looking to be better prepared for a selective college admission. This program is also ideal for students who are looking to get ahead and graduate early.
The Silver package is perfect for parents who want to be more involved in the day-to-day activities of online private homeschooling. Since teachers respond to students' emails and messages within 24 hours, parents are able to step in and help their students better understand complex math problems and other difficult subjects. It is important for parents to be available as needed to ensure that students finish their school work on time. If students or parents feel overwhelmed, families can upgrade to the Silver Premium package at any point in the school year. The Silver program has an à la carte model where parents can pick and choose Advanced Placement (AP) courses, Dual Enrollment (concurrent) courses, private tutoring, private counseling and extensions to complete courses for an additional fee.
The Bronze package is available for Grades 3-5 and is designed for a parent-led model where parents do the majority of the teaching while Enlightium does all the other admin related activities that is required for accreditation. Our teachers will grade all assignments and respond to messages within 72 hours but parents are expected to provide detailed feedback on projects and essays. This plan has an à la carte model where parents can add private tutoring and counseling via phone or screenshare as well as a time extension for an extra fee.
|Online School Tuition Support Options||Primary||Bronze||Silver||Silver +||Gold||Diamond|
|Optimized Package for Post-High School Plan||Not Applicable||College, Trade School, or Career||Public or Private University|
|Student Grade Level||PreK - 2||3 - 5||3 - 12||3 - 12||3 - 12||3 - 12|
|Average Hours for Daily School Work Completion||3 - 5||3:45 - 5||3:45 - 7||3:45 - 7||3:45 - 7||3:45 - 7|
|Included Support Channel|
|Learning Style for AOP Ignitia Curriculum||N/A||Reading/Writing/Auditory/Visual Learners|
|Learning Style for Student/Teacher Interaction||N/A||Reading/Writing Learners||Auditory/Visual Learners|
|Teacher/Student Response Timeframe During Office Hours (10am-6pm CST)||N/A||72 Hours||24 Hours||1 Hour||1 Hour||30 Minutes|
|Annual Tuition Price Range (With and Without Discounts)||$680-$1,050||$800-$1k||$1.2k-$2.1k||$1.6k-$2.8k||$2k-$3.5k||$4k-$7k|
|10 Monthly Payments (With and Without Discounts For Full Year Tuition)||$77-$105||$90-$100||$135-$210||$180-$280||$225-$350||$450-$700|
|Teacher-led Grading within Ignitia|
|Teacher-led Feedback on Essays and Projects|
|Teacher Support via Messaging within 72 Hrs|
|Teacher Support via Messaging within 24 Hrs|
|Priority Email/Messaging Teacher Support within 1 Hr|
|Teacher Support via Phone|
|Teacher Support via Whiteboard/Screenshare|
|Teacher Support via Video/Skype|
|Priority Teacher/Admin Support via Phone|
|Academic, College, and Career Counseling via Email|
|Academic, College, and Career Counseling via Phone|
|Academic, College, and Career Counseling via Video/Skype|
|Personalized Strategy & Proactive Consulting with Counselor||$150/hr||$150/hr||$150/hr|
|Proactive Teacher Communication||Low||Medium||High||High|
|Customized Projects based on Student Talents|
|Optimized Support for Learning Disabilities (e.g. Dyslexia, ADHD, ASD, Asperger Syndrome)|
|Extension of School Year into Summer||$250||$250||$250||$250|
|Early Start for New School Year (10-30% extra)||$80-$300||$120-$630||$160-$840||$200-$1,050|
|Teacher-led Individualized Instruction|
|Dual Enrollment: Concurrent Credit Courses (Grades 11-12)||$545/course||$445/course||$345/course|
|Advanced Placement (AP) Courses (Grades 11-12)||$200/credit||$100/credit|
|World Language for Grades 9-12 (Ignitia)|
|World Language for Grades 6-12 (Middlebury)||$500||$500|
|World Language for Grades 3-5 (Middlebury)||$500||$500||$500|
|Honors High School Courses|
|NCAA Approved High School Courses|
|College Preparatory Curriculum|
|ACT Test Prep Program (Grades 9-12)|
|Family Connection by Naviance (Grades 6-12)|
|Student Individualized Plan Review & Optimization||1 / year||1 / semester||1 / quarter||1 / month||2 / month|
|International Student Program|
|Print-based Christian Curriculum|
|Online-based Christian Curriculum - KJV (Non-denominational)|
|Text Translation Tool (20 Different Languages)|
|Text-to-Speech - Hear the Lessons, Quizzes & Tests|
|Grammarly - #1 Grammar & Plagiarism Checking Tool|
|5 Core Subjects|
|Over 70 Electives Available|
|Individualized Learning Plan|
|Progressive Calendar to Keep Students on Track|
|Placement Tests for Correct Grade Placement|
|24x7 Access to Online School|
|Online Learning Management System|
|Customer Service and Technical Support|
|Weekly Student Progress Notices and Quarterly Progress Reports|
|Upgrade/Downgrade Support Package||$75||$75||$75|
|Diploma Fee ($100 for international families)||$50||$50|
|Academic Coaching Support|
|Record Keeping/Admin Support|
|Access to Student Social Platform|
|Accredited Diploma by AdvancED|
|Tuition Discounts (up to 20% off)|
|14-day Money Back Guarantee|
|$150 Enrollment Fee Per Student|
|Annual Tuition for Full-Time Students:||Primary||Bronze||Silver||Silver +||Gold||Diamond|
|High School (5-7 Subjects)||N/A||N/A||$2,100||$2,800||$3,500||$7,000|
|Middle School (5-6 Subjects)||N/A||N/A||$1,800||$2,400||$3,000||$6,000|
|Elementary School (5 Subjects)||$850-$1,050||$1,000||$1,500||$2,000||$2,500||$5,000|
Discounts for Full-Time Students in PreK-12th Grade
- Prepayment Discount for Silver & Silver Premium: 10% off Tuition
- Prepayment Discount for Gold: 15% off Tuition
- Prepayment Discount for Diamond: 20% off Tuition
- Monthly Payments: 3 Payments from April to June 2018
- Monthly Payments for Gold and Diamond: 4 Payments from April to July 2018
- Family Discounts: 10% off tuition for two students & 20% off if 3 or more students
- Single Parent/Guardian Discount: 10% off tuition
- Active Military/Veteran Discount: 10% off tuition
- Active Ministry/Missionary Discount: 10% off tuition
- Buddy Discount: 20% off tuition for both students if enrolled within a 24 hour period and are located within 30 miles of each other
- Discounts cannot be combined
- Discounts apply only to full-time students
List of Important Links to Review
- Curriculum: Watch Video and Review Course Offering
- FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions about Enlightium Academy
- Benefits: 19 reasons to enroll at Enlightium Academy
- Career & Technical Education Electives: Review Details
- Any Time Learning: Access online curriculum at any time and from any computer device. Demo the curriculum
- Are Books Required? Not for grades 3-12. Our print based curriculum by A Beka is only available for Preschool to 2nd grade
- Nationally Accredited by AdvancED: Learn Why This Matters
- Credit Recover/Summer School: Review Courses
Total Tuition Cost: The tuition and monthly payments above are for illustration purposes only, and are applicable for most students. Your total tuition will be determined after our administration team reviews your selected options, total amount of courses, applicable discounts and the student's transcript. If you paid the tuition in full prior to enrollment, we'll provide a rebate on any qualified discounts or course modifications.
The tuition is calculated based on how many credits are assigned. Transferring students can expect different monthly tuition pricing depending on the month of enrollment as well as how much curriculum has been completed at their previous school. An email will be sent within a week outlining the tuition plan, allowing time to update credit card information or inquire about the tuition breakdown. If the final amount of credits is different than what was chosen, the tuition will be updated once the amount of credits is confirmed with the student's counselors; an email will be sent to you outlining the updated tuition. The application fee is refundable for any reason, provided that the withdrawal form on the home page is submitted within 72 hours. For a more exact quote, please contact us at 866-488-4818, option 1.
Withdrawal Policy: A 30% withdrawal fee will be applied on remaining prorated tuition if student is withdrawn after 14 days from when the coursework was assigned.
Students today need more than the basics to to succeed after high school. Ignitia's electives were developed to provide a diverse slate of rigorous online courses that today's families expect from an academic environment. From practical courses including business computer information systems and physical fitness to college preparatory courses such as trigonometry and world languages, students can fill out their schedules with courses that appeal to them and meet the needs they require for their future. Some electives are geared toward students with specific needs such as advanced U.S. history, advanced calculus, and GED preparatory courses in core subject areas. All courses are Bible-based and geared toward helping students build a Christian worldview that will stay with them throughout adulthood.
7 Steps to Enroll at Enlightium Academy
- Step 1: Pay the $150 Enrollment Fee per student and select a payment plan; the Enrollment Fee is non-refundable after 72 hours.
- Step 2: Fill out the 10-15 minute online enrollment form; you will need to use a laptop or desktop computer and not a smartphone or tablet.
- Step 3: Fill out the Records Release Form and send it to Enlightium Academy's Admissions Department using one of the methods below:
- Request to sign the form electronically by emailing Mrs. Kopeyka at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "RRF eSign"
- Print, sign and text a large, clear picture of the Records Release Form to email@example.com
- Print, sign, scan and email the Records Release Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print, sign and fax the Records Release Form to 888-317-6571
- Step 4: If possible, please provide the student's previous grades or transcripts. It typically takes 3-5 business days for the previous school to send records, though it may take up to several weeks. Therefore, please send the records yourself to the email address or fax number in Step 3 to expedite the process.
- Step 5: Complete the Placement Tests; you will receive the curriculum login credentials via email within 1 business day of submitting the enrollment form.
- Step 6: While classes are being prepared, get ready for the school year:
- Talk to your school about their withdrawal policies to ensure that EA receives all records in a timely manner.
- Notify your state of your intent to homeschool. Please contact Mrs. Vogin at email@example.com to inform her of any special requirements your state may have.
- Review the material your students will be covering and purchase any required materials. Look for the phrase “Required Purchases” on your student’s course pages.
- Read the Family Handbook and email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-488-4818 option 8 if you have any questions. The handbook is emailed to families immediately after enrolling.
- Step 7: Your student’s counselor will contact you via email or phone to discuss class schedules. Classes are typically assigned within 3-5 business days of EA receiving academic records and any other required paperwork such as an IEP, as well as the student completing EA Placement Tests.