Online Summer School Enrollment
Accomplish your learning goals on a summer schedule
Need a math credit for graduation? Want to learn another language now that the regular school year's done? Enlightium Academy's high school, middle school and elementary school courses make it easy and affordable! Our online Christian summer programs give you the freedom and flexibility you need to keep learning on your schedule, so you can catch up on credits or get ahead:
Credit Recovery Courses: Recover failed and incomplete courses quick to keep moving toward your next year in high school and graduation and develop the skills you need in major subject areas. The amount of time you need for online summer high school courses depends on you—the quicker you master the material, the quicker you'll get the credit!
Standard Courses: Check off your high school graduation requirements, explore a new subject or get even better at one you like, from our list of electives to core classes. These online summer school courses equal about three hours of work per day per full credit, five days a week.
Additionally, with our rolling start dates, you'll have even more choices and control over your online summer school classes and schedule. Plus, you can schedule your online class work at your convenience and from anywhere you have Internet access. So whether you're in class during the regular school year or over the summer, Enlightium Academy helps you learn your way.
Ready for Online Summer School?
Our summer school program is from June 15th until August 12th. Students are encouraged to take a minimum of half a credit (1.5-2 hours of work per day) and up to 2 credits (6-8 hours of work per day). Each credit is $350 and comes with unlimited teacher support via our messaging platform. Students that need phone support, can purchase tutoring minutes, unused tutoring minutes can roll over into the regular school year. The enrollment fee for new students is $150/student and this fee is waived for existing students. This fee is fully refundable within 72 hours. We also have a 100% money back guarantee offer if you decide the online summer program is not for you. Just contact us within the first 14 days and we will refund any tuition you paid. Students can enroll at any time for summer school, but will have a limit on maximum credits based on the month they enroll.
Students today need more than the basics to succeed after high school. Ignitia's electives were developed to provide a diverse slate of rigorous online courses that today's families expect from an academic environment. From practical courses including business computer information systems and physical fitness to college preparatory courses such as trigonometry and world languages, students can fill their schedules with courses that appeal to them and meet the needs they require for their future. Some electives are geared toward students with specific needs such as advanced core classes, ACT, HiSET, and GED preparatory courses in core subject areas. All courses are Bible-based and geared toward helping students build a Christian worldview that will stay with them throughout adulthood.
Information Technology Electives
- New Applications: Web Development in the 21st Century = .5 credit
- Software Development Tools = .5 credit
- Fundamentals of Digital Media = .5 credit
- Intro to Information Technology = .5 credit
- Fundamentals of Computer Systems = .5 credit
- Fundamentals of Programming / Software Development = .5 credit
- Intro to Network Systems = .5 credit
- Network System Design = .5 credit
Career and Tech Electives
- Consumer Math = .5 credit
- Engineering and Design = .5 credit
- Engineering and Innovation = .5 credit
- Engineering and Product Development = .5 credit
- Introduction to Consumer Services = .5 credit
- Nursing: Unlimited Possibilities and Unlimited Potential = .5 credit
- A/V Technology and Film Careers = .5 credit
- Banking Services Careers = .5 credit
- Construction Careers = .5 credit
- Introduction to Careers in Architecture and Construction = .5 credit
- Introduction to Careers in Arts, A/V Technology, and Communications = .5 credit
- Introduction to Careers in Education and Training = .5 credit
- Introduction to Careers in Finance = .5 credit
- Introduction to Careers in Government and Public Administration = .5 credit
- National Security Careers = .5 credit
- Teaching and Training Careers = .5 credit