Enlightium Social Competitions
Third Quarter Student Council Contest: Day in the Life of an EA Student
Hosted by: Joanna Milby, Student Council Cabinet Member
Prize: Digital Amazon gift cards for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places ($100, $50, and $25 respectively). The winner is determined by the highest number of LIKE's received on their EA-approved YouTube video.
- Contestants will videotape a typical day in their lives and edit into a final video. See “The Criteria” below more additional information.
- The student must create a YouTube channel and upload his or her video as “private” in that channel.
- The student must submit the form below; the form will require the student to include a link to his or her private YouTube video.
- After the form is received, the Student Council and its Governing Board will preview the video for approval.
- Once the video has been approved, the participant will be permitted to make the video public, and EA will add the video to a playlist on its YouTube channel.
The Criteria: Quality video with narration highlighting the student’s daily “public” activities. Video should be 1-3 minutes long.
Deadline for Submission: Monday, April 30th, 8:00 pm ET
Questions: Email Mrs. Yohe at email@example.com