High School Students
All High School Students
- Transcripts may be requested on EA’s transcript request page. Expedited transcripts are available as well.
- EA is now offering two additional AP courses: Biology and Psychology. As AP courses are full-year courses, they should be started at the beginning of the school year, preferably during the summer to allow students enough time to finish the course before the AP test date in May.
- May’s recommended reading for high school students: Fahrenheit 451 by Bradbury, Ray.
- For students completing their Senior Project, make sure you have your Community Service Form filled out and submitted by Thursday, June 1st.
- Start planning for your graduation ceremony! If you will be hosting a private party, check out our Private Graduation Tips Handbook.
Seniors and Juniors
- Please review the Senior Winter/Spring Calendar College Checklist to better prepare for college.
- Counselors are available to write letters of recommendation for colleges.
- AP Students: The AP examination will take place during the first two weeks of May, 2017. To take the exam, students need to register by creating an account with CollegeBoard. Students are also encouraged to follow the AP Calendar, to stay in the loop in terms of exams, practice tests, and important deadlines.
Students can access recorded webinars and prepare for upcoming live webinars with their counselors. Webinars cover everything from financially preparing for college to online application services. The live webinars are available to current EA high school students and their parents, and include real-time question and answer sessions.
High school students are required to meet their state and Enlightium Academy graduation requirements in order to earn a diploma. The goal of Enlightium Academy is to prepare students to meet the 21st Century demands of their post-high school education, work, and personal lives.