Before requesting a transcript, please check with each university that you are applying for to see if they partner with Common App or if they use their own preferred method of receiving a transcript electronically. (i.e. SENDedu). There will be no charge for most transcripts that EA sends electronically.
The first official transcript from EA is free; each additional official transcript is $5.
- If ordering only one official transcript, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the student, the name of the school where you would like the transcript sent, and the address of the school.
- Graduating seniors will get a diploma certificate and two official transcripts.
- Transcripts are free if requested through Naviance.
- If ordering via mail, each transcript request costs $5, please click here to order transcripts and change the quantity as follows:
- 2 transcripts requested: quantity of 1 ($5)
- 3 transcripts requested: quantity of 2 ($10)
- 4 transcripts requested: quantity of 3 ($15)
- 5 transcripts requested: quantity of 4 ($20)
There is no limit to the number of official transcripts that you can order. Please allow 2-3 business days for your order to be processed. Shipping charges may apply.
2017-18 School Year
For the 2017-18 school year, report cards (grades 3-8)/transcripts (grades 9-12) will be sent June 19-22 by email. Families may request a mailed report card/transcript by filling out this form by June 30th.
At the end of the first semester and at the end of the school year, transcripts typically take 2-3 weeks to finalize. This is due to the time required for teachers to complete grading and for the registrar department to confirm the final grades. All dates can be found on EA’s calendar.
EA does offer expedited transcripts Please click here to fill out the $35 expedited transcript fee, and provide the address for EA to mail the transcript to.
An example calendar is as follows:
- December 23rd - January 1st: Students have access to Ignitia during part of their Christmas break. EA’s office is closed.
- January 2nd - 7th: Students will not have access to Ignitia. EA’s office is open while teachers finalize grades for the first semester
- January 8th - 15th: Students have access to Igntia. EA’s office is open while the report cards are finalized
- EA sends expedited requests
- January 16th - 19th: EA sends reports.
Report Card (Grades PreK–8) Requests
Please email email@example.com with the name of the student, the name of the school where you would like the transcript sent, and the address of the school.