Students will have the option to use the summer to complete schoolwork at the Silver level. There are three types of summer school students at Enlightium Academy:
Early Start for the Next School Year
- Students who are/will be enrolled in the 2017-18 school year who would like to begin courses during the summer. There is a 10% increase to the discounted tuition for each month that the student starts early, unless the student is taking more than the full-time workload for the school year.
- July 1st start date - 20% increase to the discounted tuition
- June 8th start date - 30% increase to the discounted tuition (Ignitia will be unavailable between June 3rd and June 7th)
- Application for Early Start students who have not yet enrolled for the 2017-18 can be found here. In the application under “Registering for which school year?” please select the appropriate start date and choose “2017-18 school year”.
- Families who have already enrolled for 2017-18 school year and would like to start courses during the summer can contact the Admissions Department at 866-488-4818 option 2
Summer School Only for New Students
- Students who were not enrolled with Enlightium Academy in the 2016-17 school year and do not plan to be enrolled with Enlightium Academy during the 2017-18 school year. Summer school for these students begins on June 8th and ends on August 4th.
- Please click here for prices and to register for summer courses.
Extension of the 16-17 School Year
- Students who were enrolled in the 2016-17 school year who need an extension to complete their school work. Summer school extensions are no longer available.