Why Choose EA?
Enlightium Academy leverages technology powered solutions to deliver a world class educational experience to students worldwide. Parents and students are empowered through caring faculty, staff and award winning online curriculum. The EA community fosters opportunities for student academic and spiritual growth, achievement, and recognition that will benefit the student’s educational journey.
The Enlightium Academy team helps students succeed academically by cultivate student’s self-awareness, self-evaluation, self-regulation, independent learning and experience, memory skills and knowledge-forming processes, active participation in verbal and written communication, social skills, enthusiasm for learning, and engagement in the learning process.
The EA team promises to care for each family and cultivate the growth of our students academically and spiritually from the Biblical perspective. We promise to do our best to deliver an excellent service, and to take action to remedy or compensate when set expectations are not met by EAteam. The EA team promises to listen and to partner with parents in education to benefit the student and to respond to feedback received from parents. The EA team promises to treat each family with dignity, respect, grace and fairness.
Below is a breakdown of the varying support level services based on response times, communication channels, student learning style and price. Discounts are also outlined below the chart. Our Elementary School students take 5 subjects and usually spend about 45 minutes to an hour per subject per day in order to finish their school work by the end of the school year. View Product Comparison Chart.
|Online School Tuition Support Options||Bronze||Silver||Silver +||Gold||Diamond|
|Student Grade Level||3 - 5||3 - 5||3 - 5||3 - 5||3 - 5|
|Average Hours for Daily School Work Completion||3:45 - 5||3:45 - 5||3:45 - 5||3:45 - 5||3:45 - 5|
|Included Support Channel|
|Learning Style for Ignitia Curriculum||Reading/Writing/Auditory/Visual Learners|
|Learning Style for Student/Teacher Interaction||N/A||Reading/Writing Learners||Auditory/Visual Learners|
|Teacher Response Timeframe During Office Hours (10am-6pm CST)||1 / Week||24 Hours||1 Hour||1 Hour||30 Minutes|
|Annual Tuition Price Range (With and Without Discounts)||$800 - $1k||$1,200 - $1.5k||$1,600 - $2k||$2,000 - 2.5k||$4,000 - 5k|
|10 Monthly Payment Plan (With and Without Discounts for Full Year Tuition)||$90-$100||$135-$150||$180-$200||$225-$250||$450-$500|
|Teacher-led Grading within Ignitia|
|Teacher-led Feedback on Essays and Projects|
|Teacher Support via Messaging Once a Week|
|Teacher Support via Messaging Within 24 Hrs|
|Priority Email/Messaging Teacher Support Within 1 Hr|
|Teacher Support via Phone|
|Teacher Support via Whiteboard/Screenshare|
|Teacher Support via Video/Skype|
|Priority Teacher/Admin Support via Phone|
|Academic, College, and Career Counseling via Email|
|Academic, College, and Career Counseling via Phone|
|Academic, College, and Career Counseling via Video/Skype|
|Personalized Strategy & Proactive Consulting with Counselor||$150/hr||$150/hr||$150/hr|
|Customized Projects based on Student Talents|
|Optimized Support for Learning Disabilities (e.g. Dyslexia, ADHD, ASD, Asperger Syndrome)|
|Extension of School Year into Summer||$250||$250||$250||$250|
|Early Start for New School Year (10-30% extra)||$80-$300||$120-$450||$160-$600||$200-$750|
|Teacher-led Individualized Instruction|
|World Language for Grades 3-5 (Middlebury)||$500||$500|
|College Preparatory Curriculum|
|Student Individualized Plan Review & Optimization||1 / year||1 / semester||1 / quarter||1 / month||2 / month|
|International Student Program|
|Online-based Christian Curriculum - KJV (Non-denominational)|
|Text Translation Tool (20 Different Languages)|
|Text-to-Speech - Hear the Lessons, Quizzes & Tests|
|Grammarly - #1 Grammar & Plagiarism Checking Tool|
|5 Core Subjects|
|Over 72 Electives Available|
|Individualized Learning Plan|
|Progressive Calendar to Keep Students on Track|
|Placement Tests for Correct Grade Placement|
|24x7 Access to Online School|
|Online Learning Management System|
|Customer Service and Technical Support|
|Upgrade/Downgrade Support Package||$75||$75||$75|
|Academic Coaching Support|
|Record Keeping/Admin Support|
|Access to Student Social Platform|
|Accredited by AdvancED|
|Tuition Discounts (up to 20% off)|
|14-day Money Back Guarantee|
|$150 Enrollment Fee Per Student|
|Annual Tuition for Full-Time Students:||Bronze||Silver||Silver +||Gold||Diamond|
|Prepaid Tuition with 20% Discount||$800||$1,200||$1,600||$2,000||$4,000|
|10 Monthly Payments||$100||$150||$200||$250||$500|
|Standard Tuition without Discounts||$1,000||$1,500||$2,000||$2,500||$5,000|
Discounts for Full-Time Students in PreK-12th Grade
- Prepayment Discount for Silver & Silver Premium: 10% off Tuition
- Prepayment Discount for Gold: 15% off Tuition
- Prepayment Discount for Diamond: 20% off Tuition
- Monthly Payments: 3 Payments from April to June 2018
- Monthly Payments for Gold and Diamond: 4 Payments from April to July 2018
- Family Discounts: 10% off tuition for two students & 20% off if 3 or more students
- Single Parent/Guardian Discount: 10% off tuition
- Active Military/Veteran Discount: 10% off tuition
- Active Ministry/Missionary Discount: 10% off tuition
- Buddy Discount: 20% off tuition for both students if enrolled within a 24 hour period and are located within 30 miles of each other
- Discounts cannot be combined
- Discounts apply only to full-time students
7 Steps to Enroll at Enlightium Academy
- Step 1: Pay the $150 Enrollment Fee per student and select a payment plan; the Enrollment Fee is non-refundable after 72 hours.
- Step 2: Fill out the 10-15 minute online enrollment form; you will need to use a laptop or desktop computer and not a smartphone or tablet.
- Step 3: Fill out the Records Release Form and send it to Enlightium Academy's Admissions Department using one of the methods below:
- Request to sign the form electronically by emailing Mrs. Kopeyka at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "RRF eSign"
- Print, sign and text a large, clear picture of the Records Release Form to email@example.com
- Print, sign, scan and email the Records Release Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print, sign and fax the Records Release Form to 888-317-6571
- Step 4: If possible, please provide the student's previous grades or transcripts. It typically takes 3-5 business days for the previous school to send records, though it may take up to several weeks. Therefore, please send the records yourself to the email address or fax number in Step 3 to expedite the process.
- Step 5: Complete the Placement Tests; you will receive the curriculum login credentials via email within 1 business day of submitting the enrollment form.
- Step 6: While classes are being prepared, get ready for the school year:
- Talk to your school about their withdrawal policies to ensure that EA receives all records in a timely manner.
- Notify your state of your intent to homeschool. Please contact Mrs. Vogin at email@example.com to inform her of any special requirements your state may have.
- Review the material your students will be covering and purchase any required materials. Look for the phrase “Required Purchases” on your student’s course pages.
- Read the Family Handbook and email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-488-4818 option 8 if you have any questions. The handbook is emailed to families immediately after enrolling.
- Step 7: Your student’s counselor will contact you via email or phone to discuss class schedules. Classes are typically assigned within 3-5 business days of EA receiving academic records and any other required paperwork such as an IEP, as well as the student completing EA Placement Tests.