The Enlightium Academy (EA) online program is available for students in grades 3 through 12, with graduates receiving an accredited diploma. A print-based curriculum is available for Preschool to 2nd grade.
Please select the program appropriate for you based on your needs by clicking on the blue button below and paying the enrollment fee. Once the fee is paid, you will be taken to the online enrollment application. We have a 100% money back guarantee on tuition just in case you are not sure about our program. If you decide the online program is not for you within the first 14 days from when the student began coursework, we will refund any tuition you paid. If your family withdraws after being enrolled for more than 14 days after classes are assigned, a 10-30% withdrawal of the remaining tuition will be due. The enrollment fee is refundable if the withdrawal form on the website is filled out within 72 hours. Learn more on the Policies and Refunds page.
7 Steps to Enroll at Enlightium Academy
- Step 1: Pay the $150 Enrollment Fee per student and select a payment plan; the Enrollment Fee is non-refundable after 72 hours.
- Step 2: Fill out the 10-15 minute online enrollment form; you will need to use a laptop or desktop computer and not a smartphone or tablet.
- Step 3: Fill out the Records Release Form and send it to Enlightium Academy's Admissions Department using one of the methods below:
- Request to sign the form electronically by emailing Mrs. Kopeyka at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "RRF eSign"
- Print, sign and text a large, clear picture of the Records Release Form to email@example.com
- Print, sign, scan and email the Records Release Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print, sign and fax the Records Release Form to 888-317-6571
- Step 4: If possible, please provide the student's previous grades or transcripts. It typically takes 3–5 business days for the previous school to send records, though it may take up to several weeks. Therefore, please send the records yourself to the email address or fax number in Step 3 to expedite the process.
- Step 5: Complete the Placement Tests; you will receive the curriculum login credentials via email within 1 business day of submitting the enrollment form.
- Step 6: While classes are being prepared, get ready for the school year:
- Talk to your school about their withdrawal policies to ensure that EA receives all records in a timely manner.
- Notify your state of your intent to homeschool. Please contact Mrs. Vogin at email@example.com to inform her of any special requirements your state may have.
- Review the material your students will be covering and purchase any required materials. Look for the phrase “Required Purchases” on your student’s course pages.
- Read the Family Handbook and email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-488-4818 option 8 if you have any questions. The handbook is emailed to families immediately after enrolling.
- Step 7: Your student’s counselor will contact you via email or phone to discuss class schedules. Classes are typically assigned within 3-5 business days of EA receiving academic records and any other required paperwork such as an IEP, as well as the student completing EA Placement Tests.
Discounts for Full-Time Students in PreK-12th Grade
- Prepayment Discount: 20% off Tuition
- Monthly Payments: 10 Payments from August 2018 to May 2019
- Family Discounts: 10% off tuition for two students & 20% off if 3 or more students
- Single Parent Discount: 10% off tuition
- Active Military/Veteran Discount: 10% off tuition
- Active Ministry/Missionary Discount: 10% off tuition
- Buddy Discount: 20% off tuition for both students if enrolled within a 24 hour period and are located within 30 miles of each other
- Discounts cannot be combined
- Discounts apply only to full-time students
Tuition Program Options
The genesis of the Diamond package began when EA administration deconstructed the best aspects of a brick and mortar school and combined it with the benefits of the homeschooling model to create the perfect hybrid. Attending a physical private school is one of the best investments a parent can make for optimizing their student’s academic success. But what happens when your student has unique needs and isn't achieving his/her full potential in a classroom setting? Some students are not able to keep up with the classroom environment in a traditional brick and mortar school. Other students may be ahead in his/her studies, so they are disengaged from their academics. Having an online private school experience with teachers who are available to work one-on-one with your student in near real-time provides the best of both worlds.
The Gold package is designed for students who enjoy interacting with their teachers and counselors over the phone, screen-share, and messaging. It is ideal for students who need extra help in math or have learning challenges and are able to take the initiative in reaching out to their teachers. Visual learners love having the ability do a live screen-share session while on the phone with their teacher and work together on solving complex math problems.
Some students prefer to communicate only through email and messaging. If that is your student’s personality, then the Silver Premium package is right for you. Teachers will respond to students via direct message within one hour during school hours and will provide detailed feedback on essays and projects. Students that have unique talents enjoy our customized projects that are tailored to their interests. We have over 40 career electives available to prepare students who want to attend a trade school or get a job right after high school. Advanced Placement (AP) and Dual Enrollment (concurrent) courses are available for an additional fee if your student is looking to be better prepared for a selective college admission. This program is also ideal for students who are looking to get ahead and graduate early.
The Silver package is perfect for parents who want to be more involved in the day-to-day activities of online private homeschooling. Since teachers respond to students' emails and messages within 24 hours, parents are able to step in and help their students better understand complex math problems and other difficult subjects. It is important for parents to be available as needed to ensure that students finish their school work on time. If students or parents feel that they need more support from teachers, they can upgrade to the Silver Premium package at any point in the school year. The Silver program has an à la carte model where parents can pick and choose Advanced Placement (AP) courses, Dual Enrollment (concurrent) courses, private tutoring sessions, private counseling and extensions to complete courses for an additional fee.
The Bronze package is available for grades 3-5 and is designed as a parent-led model where parents do the majority of the teaching while Enlightium does all the other administrative activities that are required for accreditation. Our teachers will grade all assignments and respond to messages within 72 hours, but parents are expected to provide detailed feedback on projects and essays. This plan has an à la carte model where parents can add private tutoring sessions and counseling via phone or screenshare as well as a time extension for an extra fee.