Ignitia Troubleshooting: My Student is Not Able to Log In
It’s 8 am. Lil’ Billy finishes breakfast and is ready to tackle that English lesson he’s been putting off. He moseys to the computer. Suddenly, from the living room: “Moooom!”
He is not able to log into Ignitia to start his courses. The screen shows “Invalid credentials”.
The good news is that there are three simple steps to follow, none of which should take too long.
The bad news is you may need to reset your password, so if it is outside of Enlightium Academy’s office hours, you will need to wait until the office is open.
A few notes:
- If your student simply forgot the password, skip to step 3.
- Several families print out the student’s lessons and/or projects ahead of time so that if they are unable to log in at any time, the student still has work to complete.
- Check whether your student is trying to log in during an Ignitia Down Day.
1. Clear your cache and cookies and try again.
Note: You may need to clear the entire history, not just the last 1 or 24 hours.
2. Try a different Internet browser.
- If you are not using either Chrome or Firefox, download and use them.
- If you are using Chrome, try Firefox. If you are using Firefox, try Chrome.
3. Check Ignitia Down Days
Your students may be unable to log in simply because it is currently an Ignitia Down Day. At a few key points in the year, Ignitia will be down so that teachers can do end of semester, end of quarter, and end of year work. Here are the dates for the Ignitia Down Days.
4. Contact Enlightium Academy’s support team.
If steps 2 and 3 don’t work out, contact our team at 509-319-2288 option 0. Note that Enlightium’s standard office hours are Monday-Friday, 8 am - 4 pm Pacific Time. A member of our team can reset your student’s password with you on the phone.
If you are looking for a curriculum that allows students to work from home with their families, then consider Enlightium Academy. Enlightium is a fully accredited online private Christian school that allows students to work at their own pace with a flexible schedule. Our affordable tuition, individualized curriculum, and simple admissions process maintain the advantages of a homeschool education while also preparing students well for college. Additionally, Enlightium offers record-keeping and has worked with families in all 50 states to meet state requirements. Feel free to call us at 866-488-4818 if you have any questions about transferring to Enlightium Academy.