Ignitia Troubleshooting: The Audio is Not Working
Li’l Billy just started his history course for the day and is about to watch a video to help him learn about the Civil War. Li’l Billy is excited to learn about an important part of American history. Suddenly, from the living room, “Moooom!”
The video’s audio isn’t playing.
The good news is that this is typically an easy fix.
The bad news is that you might have to download new software.
1. Check that the hardware’s audio is up.
If using a laptop or mobile device, tap the volume up button.
2. Check that the software’s audio is up.
The video itself usually has a volume bar. Make sure it is not all the way down.
3. Ensure that you are using Chrome or Firefox for your browser.
- If you are not using either Chrome or Firefox, download and use them.
- If you are using Chrome, try Firefox. If you are using Firefox, try Chrome. These browsers may have updates available as well. Ensure that you are using the latest versions:
4. If none of these work, contact Ignitia Technical Support.
You can reach them at (800)735-4193.
If you are looking for a curriculum that allows students to work from home with their families, then consider Enlightium Academy (Enlightium). Enlightium is a fully accredited online private Christian school that allows students to work at their own pace with a flexible schedule. Our affordable tuition, individualized curriculum, and simple admissions process maintain the advantages of a homeschool education while also preparing students well for college. Additionally, Enlightium offers record-keeping and has worked with families in all 50 states to meet state requirements. Feel free to call us at 866-488-4818 if you have any questions about transferring to Enlightium Academy.