Position: Elementary Teacher:
The primary job duties will be responding to students' questions, grading their work, and reaching out to them proactively with additional instruction via the messaging platform in the curriculum, phone, and screenshare/video sessions. Sincere care and concern for students' well-being and academic progress is of primary importance.
- Manage and educate students in a digital environment.
- Implement an engaging dialogue with students.
- Adhere to established curriculum and timeline.
- Develop or locate additional teaching material when needed.
- Maintain positive relationships with students, parents, peers, and supervisors.
- Document and share students' grades and evaluations.
- Maintain cordial relationships with students within appropriate boundaries.
- Previous experience in teaching or other educational fields.
- A proficient skill of the discipline listed in the posting.
- Strong technical savvy.
- Ability to build rapport with students.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Recommended Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree at minimum.
- Two years of instructional experience.
About Enlightium Academy:
Located in downtown Spokane, Enlightium Academy is one of the largest providers of online Christian education to the K-12 market. Thousands of students across the country and around the world have used the Enlightium online program. This is a fast-growing and exciting company which delivers cutting-edge, technology-powered solutions to families across the country, that enable students to learn on an individualized basis with unlimited support.