Ready To Start? Enroll Today and Save Up to 20% Off Tuition
The Enlightium Academy online program is available for students in grades 3 through 12. A print-based curriculum is available for Preschool to 2nd grade. All Enlightium Academy graduates receive an accredited diploma. Please select the program appropriate for you based on your needs by clicking on the blue button and paying the enrollment fee. Once the fee is paid, you will be taken to the online enrollment application. We have a 100% money back guarantee on tuition just in case you are not sure about our program. If you decide the online program is not for you within the first 14 days, we will refund any tuition you paid. If withdrawn after being enrolled for more than 14 days after classes are assigned, a 30% withdrawal of the remaining tuition will be due. The enrollment fee is refundable if the withdrawal form on the website is filled out within 72 hours.
7 Steps to Enroll at Enlightium Academy
- Step 1: Pay the $150 Enrollment Fee per student and select a payment plan; the Enrollment Fee is non-refundable after 72 hours.
- Step 2: Fill out the 10-15 minute online enrollment form; you will need to use a laptop or desktop computer and not a smartphone or tablet.
- Step 3: Fill out the Records Release Form and send it to Enlightium Academy's Admissions Department using one of the methods below:
- Request to sign the form electronically by emailing Mrs. Kopeyka at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "RRF eSign"
- Print, sign and text a large, clear picture of the Records Release Form to email@example.com
- Print, sign, scan and email the Records Release Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print, sign and fax the Records Release Form to 888-317-6571
- Step 4: If possible, please provide the student's previous grades or transcripts. It typically takes 3–5 business days for the previous school to send records, though it may take up to several weeks. Therefore, please send the records yourself to the email address or fax number in Step 3 to expedite the process.
- Step 5: Complete the Placement Tests; you will receive the curriculum login credentials via email within 1 business day of submitting the enrollment form.
- Step 6: While classes are being prepared, get ready for the school year:
- Talk to your school about their withdrawal policies to ensure that EA receives all records in a timely manner.
- Notify your state of your intent to homeschool. Please contact Mrs. Vogin at email@example.com to inform her of any special requirements your state may have.
- Review the material your students will be covering and purchase any required materials. Look for the phrase “Required Purchases” on your student’s course pages.
- Read the Family Handbook and email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-488-4818 option 8 if you have any questions. The handbook is emailed to families immediately after enrolling.
- Step 7: Your student’s counselor will contact you via email or phone to discuss class schedules. Classes are typically assigned within 3-5 business days of EA receiving academic records and any other required paperwork such as an IEP, as well as the student completing EA Placement Tests.
List of Important Links to Review
- FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions about Enlightium Academy
- Benefits: 19 reasons to enroll at Enlightium Academy
- Career & Technical Education Electives:Review Details
- Enlightium Academy Full Course Catalog
- Features: Utilize the latest multi-media techniques to foster a rich learning environment. Review Features
- Lesson Plan: Review and download our detailed lessons plans
- Any Time Learning: Access online curriculum at any time and from any computer device including smartphones and tablets (Flash Player may be required for video's). Demo
- Are Books Required? Not for grades 3-12. The print based curriculum is only available for Preschool to 2nd grade
- Enrollment Process: How to enroll in 7 Easy Steps
- Nationally Accredited by AdvancED and ACSI: Learn Why This Matters
Tuition: How Much Does It Cost To Get Started?
Please review the tuition support options below and click on one of the blue enrollment application buttons to start the application process. Your total tuition and applicable discounts will be calculated after you submit your application. The custom purchase link for prepayment or monthly payments will be emailed to you within 3 days for you to complete the final enrollment step. The $150 application fee per student is refundable within 72 hours if you change your mind after submitting the application.
Promotional Discounts for Full-Time Students in Grades 3-12:
- Monthly Payment Plan: 6 Equal Payments from December 2015 until May 2015
- Prepayment Discount: 25% off Tuition (December Promotion)
- Family Discounts: 10% off tuition for two students & 20% off if 3 or more students
- Single Parent Discount: 10% off tuition
- Active Military/Veteran Discount: 10% off tuition
- Active Ministry/Missionary Discount: 10% off tuition
- Discounts cannot be combined
- Discounts apply only to full-time students
$1,500 tuition for 1 full school year. Tuition for transferring students with 3 remaining quarters is $1,125 or 9 payments of $125/month.
Your tuition with applicable discounts will be calculated after the enrollment form is completed. If you qualify for a 20% discount, tuition for transferring students is $900 or $100/month.
$1,800 tuition for 1 full school year. Tuition for transferring students with 3 remaining quarters is $1,350 or 9 payments of $150/month.
Your tuition with applicable discounts will be calculated after the enrollment form is completed. If you qualify for a 20% discount, tuition for transferring students is $1,080 or $120/month.
$2,100 tuition for 1 full school year. Tuition for transferring students with 3 remaining quarters is $1,575 or 9 payments of $175/month.
Your tuition with applicable discounts will be calculated after the enrollment form is completed. If you qualify for a 20% discount, tuition for transferring students is $1,260 or $140/month.
Total Tuition Cost: The tuition and monthly payments above are for illustration purposes only, and are applicable for most students. Your total tuition will be determined after our administration team reviews your selected options, total amount of courses, applicable discounts and the student's transcript. If you paid the tuition in full prior to enrollment, we'll provide a rebate on any qualified discounts or course modifications.
The tuition is calculated based on how many credits are assigned. Transferring students can expect different monthly tuition pricing depending on the month of enrollment as well as how much curriculum has been completed at their previous school. An email will be sent within a week outlining the tuition plan, allowing time to update credit card information or inquire about the tuition breakdown. If the final amount of credits is different than what was chosen, the tuition will be updated once the amount of credits is confirmed with the student's counselors; an email will be sent to you outlining the updated tuition. The application fee is refundable for any reason, provided that the withdrawal form on the home page is submitted within 72 hours. For a more exact quote, please contact us at 866-488-4818, option 1.