Report Card & Transcript Request

Currently enrolled students and alumni will make all traditional requests for college-bound official electronic transcripts through their Naviance Student account. Colleges that only accept electronic transcripts via SENDedu will send the transcript request directly to EA's Naviance Administrator. For transcripts that EA sends electronically, there is no charge.

Transcript Costs

  • Graduating seniors will get a diploma certificate along with one official transcript from Enlightium Academy. The $50.00 diploma fee is:
    • Included in the monthly payments if the monthly payment option was chosen
    • Paid within a month of enrollment if the prepayment option was chosen. The Accounting Department will notify the family via email the date that the payment will be processed
  • Please email for the first official or unofficial transcript mailed. Each additional transcript sent by USPS mail can be requested here and is $5 per transcript. Please allow 2–3 business days for your order to be processed.
  • Transcripts are free if requested through the Naviance platform. In order to do it, you need to have an account with Naviance. To request Naviance credentials for students, please email

Dual Enrollment Transcripts

If you completed Dual Enrollment courses at EA through Northwest Nazarene University, please request your college credit(s) directly through NNU at

Report Card Transcript Request

Expedited Transcripts

At the end of the first and second semester, transcripts typically take 2–3 weeks to produce. This is due to the time required for teachers to complete grading, counselors to review, and for the registrar department to process them. All dates can be found on EA’s Calendar.

EA does offer expedited transcripts for the end of the first semester only. Please click here to submit the $25 expedited transcript fee, and provide the address for EA to mail the transcript to.

Report Card (Grades PreK–8) Requests

Please email with the name of the student, the name of the receiving school and address where you would like the progress report/report cared to be sent.