Report Card & Transcript Request
Before requesting a transcript, please check with each university that you are applying for to see if they partner with Common App or if they use their own preferred method of receiving a transcript electronically (i.e. SENDedu). For transcripts that EA sends electronically, there is no charge.
- Graduating seniors will get a diploma certificate along with one official transcript from Enlightium Academy. The $50.00 diploma fee is:
- Included in the monthly payments if the monthly payment option was chosen
- Paid within a month of enrollment if the prepayment option was chosen. The Accounting Department will notify the family via email the date that the payment will be processed
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the first official or unofficial transcript. Each additional official transcript sent by mail can be requested here and is $5 per transcript. Please allow 2-3 business days for your order to be processed.
- Transcripts are free if requested through the Naviance platform. In order to do it, you need to have an account with Naviance.
Dual Enrollment Transcripts
If you completed Dual Enrollment courses at EA through Northwest Nazarene University, please request your college credit(s) directly through NNU at nnu.edu/transcripts.
At the end of the first and second semester, transcripts typically take 2-3 weeks to produce. This is due to the time required for teachers to complete grading, counselors to review, and for the registrar department to process them. All dates can be found on EA’s Calendar.
EA does offer expedited transcripts. Please click here to fill out the $25 expedited transcript fee, and provide the address for EA to mail the transcript to.
Report Card (Grades PreK–8) Requests
Please email email@example.com with the name of the student, the name of the receiving school and address where you would like the progress report/report cared to be sent.