Our admissions coordinators work to meet each student’s specific goals and needs.
The enrollment process is an opportunity for our admissions coordinators to learn about the student’s needs, interests, educational goals and learning style. The admissions coordinator helps parents and students choose the curriculum best suited for them.
Our enrollment process includes the following steps:
- The prospective family contacts Enlightium Academy by phone or through our web form.
- A Enlightium Academy admissions coordinator contacts the prospective family to understand the student’s needs and gathers pertinent data from the parent and student, and presents an overview of our course offerings.
- The admissions coordinator will then identify courses and/or grade level programs that would potentially meet the student’s needs.
- Upon agreement to move forward with transcript assessment and academic planning (if Enlightium Academy will be the school of record), full-time and part-time students are required to pay a enrollment fee as the next step in the enrollment process.
- Once the prospective family supplies Enlightium Academy with academic transcripts from the student’s previous school, students are asked to complete any assessments necessary for proper course and grade level placement.
- After reviewing the assessment results, and records from previous school(s), a school counselor creates an individualized Academic Plan for the prospective full-time student.
- Once the tuition payment has been received, a welcome letter is sent to the family, teachers are assigned to the student, and the student is granted access to the learning management system. The newly-enrolled student may begin coursework immediately.
Request for Student Records
In order to process an enrollment, our admissions office requires report cards or transcripts for students entering grades 3 through 8. For students entering high school, official transcripts are required before enrollment can be completed. These documents can be faxed to us. To assist in the process of obtaining the required documentation, you can download the Request for Student Records form, fill out the student’s information, sign, date and mail to the student’s previous school(s) as soon as possible.
If you have questions, please contact us at and ask our receptionist to speak with the Records Department.